bangla valentine day sms 2016, 14 February 2016 new sms

bangla valentine day sms 2016,bangla love day sms,14 February 2016 new sms,valentine day bangla sms 2016,14-02-2016
bangla Valentin day sms 2016,14 February 2016
1)if you were my valentine Id treasure every
day the arms that open to me and the tender words
you say I cant imagine dreaming of another soul so
sweet for, if your were my valentine my life would
be complete..




2). ........TO MY.............
......VALENTINE.......... ...I LOVE YOU SO
COMPLEETLY.... ....OUR LOVE IS A DEEP......
......AS THE OCEAN......... ...AS HIGH AS THE
STARS...... .........AND............ ,,,,,,,,,AS
SPECIAL,,,,,,,,,,,, .,.,.,.,.AS THE SKY.,.,.,.,.,.





3)THERES,S SO SOMETHING ABOUT
VALENTINES DAY THAT REALLY TURNS ME ON
.......... YOU....YOU...YOU.... I LOVE YOU ON
VALLENTINES DAY WITH ALL MY HEART........



3) Love is not how long uve been together,
Not how much uve given or receive, Not how many
times uve helped each other, Its how u value each
other !



4)Tears can sometimes be more special than
smiles.. For smiles can be given to any one.. But
tears are only shed for people we love! Happy
Valentines Day !



5)Weve known each other, For a long long
time, But I never really noticed, All the magic in
your eyes, Ive been around you, A thousand times
before, And youve always been a friend to me, But
now Im wanting more...think about it ! Happy
Valentines Day!

|



6)Tonight I ask the stars above, How Ill ever
win your love, What do I do, What do I say, To turn
your angel eyes my way? so..Happy Valentines
Day !!!



7) I searched through books & leafed through
cards, For words that wud convey, what I had in my
heart, But when I sat down to write, all I can write
was...I Luv U!



8) I love you more today than I did yesterday,
But not as much as I will tomorow. Happy
Valentines Day!



9)Valentines Day Is a wonderful way To
make I love you Easy to say.

banglasms24.blogspot.com 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

লাইভে কেঁদে কেঁদে মাফ চাইল নাস্তিক সিফাত উল্লাহ সেফুদা | ফাঁসি দিতেই হবে

ঈদ sms, ঈদএস এম এস কালেকশন 2018, ঈদ মোবারক মেসেজ, ঈদ মোবারক কবিতা, ঈদ মোবারক 2018, ঈদ শুভেচ্ছা, ঈদ এস এম এস ২০১৮

Bangla Sad Sms