good morning messages for him

1) I don’t know what is more
romantic – the thought of meeting
you soon or the dream I had about
you last night. Good morning.

2) I dream about you while rolling
around in bed, remembering all the
romantic things you’ve said. I think
about you, with every breath I take…
baby you are the icing on my life’s
cake. Good morning.

3) A cozy selfie with you, is the
perfect way to cherish the morning
hues. xoxo

4) You have replaced my nightmares
with dreams, my worries with
happiness and my fears with love.
Good morning.

5) It doesn’t matter if I have a coffee
or tea. I will feel the same… as long
as I know that you are thinking about
me. Good morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

লাইভে কেঁদে কেঁদে মাফ চাইল নাস্তিক সিফাত উল্লাহ সেফুদা | ফাঁসি দিতেই হবে

Bangla Sad Sms

বিরহের এসএমএস, বিরহের sms, বিরহের উক্তি, বিরহের কবিতা, বিরহের কথা, বিরহের ছবি,